Some information that you may want to consider for an introductory video:
- Welcome message to students.
- Introducing yourself and any TA’s working with you on the course.
- Some personal information about you, your background, and interests.
- What you love about the course you are teaching.
- Some potential pitfalls that could occur during the course and how you will help.
- Expectations for student engagement.
- Special instructions related to quizzes or assignments.
- How the course is organized, and what students can expect.