We partner with the Cornell community to develop, deliver, and integrate high quality innovative technologies for teaching and learning in support of the University’s mission.
The Academic Technologies group provides services and support for teaching with technology. We can be reached at (607) 255-9760 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our services include:
- Support for a variety of instructional technologies for use in teaching, including Blackboard, blogs and other collaborative tools, lecture capture, ePortfolios, web and video hosting, and much more
- Consulting services to help you identify and implement technology in your teaching
- Computer labs for class instruction and specialized course software
- Help with preparing course materials, including scanning and digitizing services
- Multimedia equipment available to instructors for short term loan
There are no upcoming workshops for Spring 2017, but we are always happy to provide training for individuals, departments, TAs or instruction groups for LabArchives (electronic lab notebook software), as well as Blackboard, Turnitin, and our other supported services at your convenience! (Please contact us at email@example.com)
Access over 2,500 software, creative, and business skill video courses FREE! Available to all faculty, staff, and students at Cornell. Visit here.