The Academic Technologies group provides services and support for teaching with technology. We can be reached at (607) 255-9760 or email@example.com.
Our services include:
- Support for a variety of instructional technologies for use in teaching, including Blackboard, blogs and other collaborative tools, lecture capture, ePortfolios, web and video hosting, and much more
- Consulting services to help you identify and implement technology in your teaching
- Computer labs for class instruction and specialized course software
- Help with preparing course materials, including scanning and digitizing services
- Multimedia equipment available to instructors for short term loan
The Academic Technology Center (ATC) in CCC has a new look!
Technology Training for Instructors
Interested in learning some new technology for your class, or perhaps you’d like a little refresher? We offer customized, on-demand training workshops for LabArchives electronic lab notebook software, as well as Blackboard, Turnitin or our other supported services.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request training for your department, TA or instruction group. We are also happy to have a one-on-one consult with you at your convenience!
Access over 2,500 software, creative, and business skill video courses FREE! Available to all faculty, staff, and students at Cornell. Visit here.