|We are excited to announce the launch of the newly formed Center for Teaching Innovation (CTI). This new academic unit is designed to support Cornell’s teaching community with a range of programs and services centered around effective teaching and innovative learning practices. The CTI merges staff and programs from the former Center of Teaching Excellence and Academic Technologies, which previously resided within Cornell Information Technologies.|
The Academic Technologies group provides services and support for teaching with technology. We can be reached at (607) 255-9760 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support for a variety of instructional technologies for use in teaching, including Blackboard, blogs and other collaborative tools, lecture capture, ePortfolios, web and video hosting, and much more
- Consulting services to help you identify and implement technology in your teaching
- Computer labs for class instruction and specialized course software
- Help with preparing course materials, including scanning and digitizing services
- Multimedia equipment available to instructors for short term loan
Workshops for Classroom Technologies
Our Fall training sessions were held in August 2017 and are now complete. We are still available to help! To request online or in-person training for individual, department, TA, or instruction groups contact us at email@example.com – or walk-in to 123 CCC to schedule an appointment. Training sessions include:
- Getting Started with Blackboard: for New Blackboard Users
- Blackboard: Assessments and Grade Center
- iClicker: Classroom Polling
- Lecture Capture with Panopto
- Electronic Portfolios
For descriptions and more details visit our Workshops for Classroom Technologies page.
Access over 2,500 software, creative, and business skill video courses FREE! Available to all faculty, staff, and students at Cornell. Visit here.